Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trinidad James Talks about "Instagram Flexing"


In an interview with GQ 'All Gold Everything' Rapper, Trinidad James talks about 'Instagram Flexing' and what it means to him. In the interview he says: 
Put it like this, man. When I say, "My Instagram straight flexing," I mean it in the most literal way. Instagram is a place where people either live a fancy life or they show you what type of life they're living. Either way, flexing for me is when you post something you don't have but you want or posting something that you have and you know no else does. That's flexing. So: my Instagram straight flexing.

Read More http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2013/02/gqa-trinidad-james.html#ixzz2MQFdXkVw
I agree, a lot of  people on Instagram do "Flex" but I think its best to be the real you. People can tell that if you are lying or not especially if they know you in real life. It just looks pathetic honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...