Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lance Gross Defends Kim Kardashian's performance in 'Temptation'


In an interview, Lance Gross responds to Kim Kardashian criticism in being in a Tyler Perry Film:
Last year upon the announcement of the film’s cast, there was a ton of criticism surrounding Kim Kardashian’s role. What were your thoughts on the situation?
I’ve been working with Tyler since 2007 and he has a great business mind. He knows what he’s doing and he knows what he wants for his films. So I don’t really question his decisions in casting people. To Kim’s defense, she did a great job. The role that he gave her was well thought out. It was something that he believed she could execute. And I think she brought her “A-game.” I get what all the fuss was about, but at the end of the day you got to give people a chance. And I feel like she really proved herself.
I don't understand why everyone is so opinionated about Kim being in a Tyler Perry movie, no one is perfect. Whether you want to admit it or not you know part of the reason of you going to see the movie is because she is in it! She delivered too, I definitely see her taking more roles.

Source: Love B Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...