Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rihanna Cancels Second Tour Date Due To Illness


According to MTV Rihanna has cancelled a second tour date in Baltimore, after cancelling a concert the previous day in Boston due to Laryngitis 
The pop singer still isn't feeling well and canceled Tuesday's (March 12) concert in Baltimore, after also missing out on Sunday's scheduled show in Boston.
After kicking off her Diamonds Tour on Friday at Buffalo, New York's First Niagara Theater, Rih Rih pulled out of Sunday's show at the TD Garden in Boston. Event promoter Live Nation issued a statement that cited the flu and laryngitis as the reasons Rihanna could not perform, adding that the show would be rescheduled.
Shortly thereafter, she took to Twitter, telling fans she was "embarrassed" about letting them down. "#Boston this is the hardest thing for me to deal with!" she wrote. "I feel like we've been waiting on this day forever, and I'm hurt that I let you down."
I wish Rihanna well and I hope she gets better. Like I've said on posts before about artists risking their health to not disappoint their fans, at the end of the day we will understand if you have to take some time out for health issues. People would much rather her cancel a tour then continue to get sick and it become a hazard to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...