Thursday, May 16, 2013

D. Woods will not be reuniting with Danity Kane

D-Woods-Danity-Kane-Statement-The-Jasmine-Brand.jpg

D. Woods confirmed via Jasmine Brand that she will not be returning to girl group 'Danity Kane'
This week, news hit that Diddy’s once popular girls group, Danity Kane were reuniting. Sounds like a dope plan right? Well, one key member was missing,
D.Woods. Initially, there was no info as to why she would not be returning, but today her camp sent us an official statement. D.Woods explained:
It has been brought to my attention that my former group members of Danity Kane will be reuniting and while I will not be a part of the reunion; I wish the ladies blessings and much success on their endeavors.
My focus is on the future and all of the exciting opportunities it holds, I thank you all for your continued support and I cannot wait for you to hear my new music and see my theater and film projects.
D. Woods can be seen in the upcoming play, ‘Rebirth’ with Q.Parker of 112.


Read more: http://thejasminebrand.com/2013/05/15/former-danity-kane-member-d-woods-releases-statement-says-i-wish-the-ladies-much-success/#ixzz2TTg5InKl
Hopefully this time everyone can keep their egos in check. It's sad that D. Woods is not joining her band mates but as long as Dawn, and Aundrea are back on board then I'm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...