Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lil Twist Writes An Open Letter Addressing Being A Bad Influence On Justin Bieber


Rapper, Lil Twist who has been getting a lot of negative press in the media for accusations of being a bad influence to pop star, Justin Bieber has written an open letter to the media. 
Attention. Only addressing this once. Alright here we go. “I’m no influence, and I’m not running round claiming to be this role model… I live life, I’m a young adult who makes mistakes, fuk ups, #baddecisions , whatever u wanna call them like the rest of the fukin civilians in America.. ..But it makes u more of a bad person to sit home and judge someone u haven’t took the time to learn about.. So with that being said fuk u and fuk off lol…. To the bull shit media, the people on the teams that smiles in your face then “try” to bash your name when u walk off.. u know the people that I don’t give 1 fuck about… I’m disgusted by your actions lmao… U know what Im gonna clean up my act.” #wildkidz #baddecisions
As an adult especially with the power Justin Bieber has no one influencing him but him. At 19 it was somethings that my friends did that I didn't want to do and vice versa, so I don't understand how Bieber's actions can be Lil Twist's faults especially when they are things most coming of age kids have done. How many of you over the age of 21 haven't tried marijuana? Okay and with that being said Lil Twist should have left his opinion to himself silence is golden and by not lashing out and the media makes him bigger person, but everyone is human so I understand.

P.S. It would be a shame if Justin lost a great friend because of what people on the "outside" think and vice versa.

Source: Rap-UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...