Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kelly Rowland Poses With No Make-Up For People's 'Most Beautiful' (Photo)

Kelly Rowland People's Most Beautiful People list

It-girl, Kelly Rowland posed with no make-up for 'People' Magazines' 'Most Beautiful Issue'
The first thing that popped in my head when I was asked to be a part of People’s No Make Up [shoot] was , “Oh My God! Oh my god what’s going to happen! Oh my God I’m honored” but I’m very happy.  I feel very comfortable in my skin and very comfortable to share it with you guys.
When I’m not working, my preference is no make up.  I like for my skin to breathe because I do wear make up a lot, so I think it’s necessary to be au naturel.
What I don’t love about my face that gets covered by make up is my bags when I’m really really tired, but I love that make up does the trick.
When I don’t have make up on, I feel clean. I feel really really clean.


Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Kelly Rowland Poses With No Make Up For People’s Most Beautiful Issue http://www.necolebitchie.com/2013/04/24/kelly-rowland-poses-with-no-make-up-for-peoples-most-beautiful-issue/#ixzz2RPKfineh
She's so dreamy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...