Thursday, April 4, 2013

Justin Timberlake Admits To Past Drug Usage At Coachella


During an interview with Myspace, Justin Timberlake admitted to being on drugs while attending concerts at the Coachella festival

And major props to him for admitting to it of his own volition. Discussing his debut South By Southwest show in an interview with MySpace, Timberlake relayed his past experiences attending California's Coachella music festival:
"This is my first time [at SXSW]. I’ve been to Coachella many times, on many different, um, substances. I’ve been to Coachella many times but not remembered a lot of it, I’ll leave it at that. But I remember I used to go to Coachella a long time ago. I remember Coachella when there wasn’t, like, paparazzi and stuff there. Like, I stood in an open field and one year I saw Nine Inch Nails and the next year I saw Weezer, and I was standing in the middle of 
the field, you know, like tripping my mind out."
Wow... that's cool he was honest about it though
Source: Huffington Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...