Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nick Cannon to play "Freeway" Rick Ross in new Biopic


Entertainment Mogul, Nick Cannon is set to portray the original black drug kingpin, Rick Ross in upcoming Biopic according to Gossip Daily:
According to the former drug kingpin, Cannon has signed on to portray him in an upcoming biopic. “It’s time to tell the Story of Cocaine, Contras and America. This is the story of the real Scarface!” Freeway posted on his Facebook page.
“I’ve been wanting him to play my role since ’96. We got hooked up, I met him I love his personality, know what I’m saying?” said Freeway in a YouTube clip.
“We family now, we are going to get this thing right. However long it takes, his story has got to be told,” Cannon added.”
Now this is what I'm talking about, I will definitely be going to see this. This is the movie many actors wish they could be a supporting actor in! Big ups to both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...