Thursday, March 14, 2013

Justin Bieber Writes An Open Letter Address Negative Attention In The Media

Everyone in my team has been telling me, “keep the press happy” but I’m tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I’m going torehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing’s been said by them, my grandparents wouldnt know how to reach to press even of they did want to so that was a lie and rehab cmon. if Anyone believes i need rehabthats their own stupidity lol I’m 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I’ve seen the whole world. 19 and I’ve accomplished more than I could’ve ever dreamed of, i’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i’m not My messege is to to believe. My albums could be about anything but my messages have been to never say never and believe, not to believe in me but to believe in yourself .. I honestly don’t care if you don’t believe in me because I believe in me, my friends believe, my family believe, my fans believe, and look where that’s gotten me so far.. I’m writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I’m a good person with a big heart. And don’t think I deserve all this negative press I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn’t stop here… All this isn’t easy. I get angry sometimes. I’m human. I’m gonna make mistakes. In gonna grow and get better from them. But all the love from you guys overcomes the negativity. I love u. Thanks
Following all of the recent negativity in the media Justin Bieber has written an open letter addressing everything and saying it isn't true. I know it's hard for celebs to not react immediately to negative press and never knowing really if addressing lies and rumors is the right way to go but good for him for being honest. At the end of the day he is and talented and 19, think about the mistakes you have made and all of the pressure he might have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...